Frequently Asked Questions
Angkor Zipline operates every day of the year except holidays that impact access to sites because of national policies or closures. Tour hours are generally 6:30AM to 4PM seven days a week.
Each person must sign a waiver and release prior to taking any tour. Anyone under 18 years of age must have a legal guardian co-sign the waiver.
No. Angkor Tours has insurance by Forte Insurance Company. But please be aware that each person must sign a waiver before they can participate in any activity. Waivers are available before each tour begins.
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
The fact is that Angkor Zipline cares about the environment, culture and people of Siem Reap. A portion of each of your tour dollars goes to community support
Don’t miss out on all the exciting things Siem Reap has to offer. View our list of top 10 things to do while in Siem Reap here!
Full payment is due prior to taking any tour. Payments are best made in advance when booking to hold your guaranteed time and date. If paying at time of arrival, only cash is accepted and USD is the currency accepted.
Cancellation Policy Updated during the COVID 19 outbreak,
- 48 hours or more prior to the tour date can be rescheduled within 18 months of tour date, refund is not permitted
- Less than 48 hours prior to the tour date, reschedule or refund are not permitted.
Restrictions can vary for each tour.
Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). However, our zip lines and rigging systems are engineered to hold much more than this and greatly exceed international standards.
Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness.
A driving license is required to ride a quad bike, however, exceptions can be made for people without driving license but with experience of riding quad bikes.
Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear needed.
Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with maximum weight of 130 Kgs.
In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors.
The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
General health and fitness levels vary for each activity. For example, a zipline tour is very exciting, and the ziplining itself is not physically demanding but does require some short hiking and climbing some steep stairs.
Pregnant women should not zipline, primarily because you are in a harness. Please consult a medical professional before attempting adventure activities during your pregnancy.
We recommend our tours for anyone between 5 and 80 in good health.
From mid-November to the end of February, customers visiting Cambodia should bring a sweater or something warm to wear.
- In general, wear comfortable outdoor clothing. Check the temperature before coming as the conditions can vary greatly.
- From June to October bring a rain coat, as it might be raining. We do sell ponchos, if you require one.
- Flip flops and loose fitting shoes are not permitted while ziplining. If you must wear them, we will strap them to your feet.
- Sunscreen: Use sunscreen even if it looks cloudy.
- Insect repellent should be applied as our tour is located inside the jungle of Angkor Wat.
- A helmet must be worn by every guest while on zipline tours. We provide helmets and fit them.
- Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry.
- We provide small lockers free of charge.
- Also, be sure to bring a smile 🙂